What We’re Doing to Protect Our Community During the Covid-19 Outbreak
Business, but not as usual
As Pennsylvania’s governor has noted, home repairs continue to be an essential service for many people. Since our community is urged to stay home as much as possible, it’s important that they have secure roofs to stay home under. For this reason, we’re continuing to operate, taking all the recommended precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus.
When we designed our virtual-consultation system, using remote quoting tools and video roof inspections, we knew it would be convenient for our customers. We didn’t expect it to be the perfect system to continue serving our community in the midst of an outbreak, but that’s how it turned out.
Here’s how it works:
- An inspector comes to your home and performs an inspection of your roof with a Go-Pro video camera. We’re suspending interior attic inspections until further notice, so there’s no need for the inspector to enter your home or interact with you in person (they’re very friendly via call or text, however!)
- A consultant connects with you for an information-gathering call, and then an online presentation. There’s no need for the “kitchen table” presentation or other in-person meetings.
- Our crew performs the work, while our supervisor keeps you updated by call or text.
Even with a system that enables no-contact service to continue, we’re adding precautions to make sure we keep our employees, customers, and the community safe.
These are some of the changes we’ve made:
- We’re asking our customers not to visit our office in person at this time. Please conduct business over the phone or by messaging us. We’ll continue to serve you with the same caring customer service that’s always been our priority.
- All team members who are able to work from home have been advised to do so.
- Team members whose jobs depend on them to be present have been instructed in proper handwashing and workstation sanitization.
- All team members have been instructed to avoid physical contact with each other and with our customers. We’re glad to give you an air-five if you’re happy with your roof!
We’re all in this together
This is an uncertain time for the world, for local businesses like us, and for individuals. Let’s encourage each other, stay positive, and follow common-sense health advice. We hope you use this time to be with loved ones and safely support the groups and businesses that are important to you.
We’ll be here for you.